Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, March 21st.

Ah yes, here I am. Back from the dead, it seems. It says here on Blogger that my last post was in November... Well that's due to to my computer pretty much choosing not to live anymore... But all is not lost! I have a new computer and I'm back in business hopefully for a long while. Many interesting and complicated things have occurred to me in the past few months and honestly, I feel like a completely different person. I don't know how to begin and these days it seems like I have too much difficulty saying what's on my mind. Is it out of fear? Is it out of anxiety? Is it simply because I have no direction? Well, naturally these things can't be sorted out so quickly. So, that being said, I'm glad to be back, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. The question I pose to you now only is: Are we ready to begin a second chapter? For me, it seems like 8th or 9th... But everything is based on perception...Or at least, that's what they all say, ain't it? To you, faithful reader.

-Aaron Stiles

No comments:

Post a Comment